and its partners are organizing the next IFMI Expert Session for International Fleet & Category Managers, and HR, Finance and Procurement Executives. The theme of this session is “How to manage your fleet in crisis mode’.
To remain successful in difficult times demands an in-depth view on several aspects of fleet management regarding strategy orientation, communication, change management and decision-making processes.
Several key note speakers and fleet experts will explain :
- How the current financial and economic crisis affects international businesses
- How international fleet business can be impacted by the current crisis
- How to adapt your business strategy when in a crisis environment
- The key lessons learned from the previous economic crisis
- How to turn a crisis situation into an environment of business opportunities
- How to make your fleet strategy more effective in difficult times
- How to prepare your management for an upcoming crisis situation
June 5–6 — Hotel Brussels Airport Van Der Valk. Click for more information