The expanded Hybrid, Electric and Advanced Truck Users Forum (HTUF) National Conference & Expo 2012 will light up Charlotte, NC this September 18–20. HTUF 2012 will feature:
- The latest performance data to make good business decisions on the newest truck technologies
- Fleet education and industry action sessions
- A gala reception at the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- The opportunity to drive the world’s most advanced trucks at the zMax Dragstrip at the Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Over 50,000 sq. ft. of technology exhibits featuring a cross section of advanced tech, including electric, hybrid hydraulic, hybrid electric, CNG, LNG, propane and bio-fuels.
HTUF 2012 will provide a one-stop shop for fleet managers looking to make good business decisions for their fleets and to provide input that will drive green tech industry improvements. for and Drive the Future Today!
Attention Fleet Managers! Special Fleet Registration Rate of $249!
A Savings of $550!
Visit for details.