Total Car Score has identified the Top 10 Gas-Saving Technologies for 2013, with new models aimed at meeting current and future EPA standards.
Find out what tops the list.
Consumers looking to control fuel costs should consider these features:
- Start-Stop Engines – Seen on: BMW 3 Series, Kia Rio, Porsche Cayenne
- Variable Valve Control – Seen on: Mazda CX-5, SRT Viper, Volkswagen Golf
- Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT) – Seen on: Infiniti JX, Nissan Altima, Subaru Outback
- Active Aerodynamics – Seen on: Cadillac ATS, Dodge Dart, Ford Escape
- Lightweight Materials – Seen on: Acura RDX, Hyundai Santa Fe, Scion FR-S
Read the full list of 10 here.