Chrysler, Dodge, Ram Truck, and FIAT brands each post sales increases in November compared with same month a year ago.
Get the facts and figures here.
[PR newswire]: Chrysler Group LLC today reported U.S. sales of 122,565 units, a 14 percent increase compared with sales in November 2011 (107,172 units), and the group’s best November sales since 2007.
- FIAT brand sales up 123 percent in November; largest year-over-year percentage increase of any Chrysler Group brand
- Dodge brand sales up 32 percent; best November sales since 2007
- Ram Truck brand sales up 23 percent versus same month a year ago; best November sales since 2007
- Chrysler 300 flagship sedan posts 17 percent sales gain
- Chrysler Town & Country minivan sales up 3 percent in November; best November sales since 2009
- Jeep Wrangler sets sales record for month of November with 12 percent increase