NADA ACADEMY Accepting Applications for New Classes!
DCA: May 6, Jun 24, Sep 9, Oct 14
GDM: May 20, Jun 10, Sep 16, Oct 7
ATD Truck Dealer Academy: Oct 21
Special Ops training programs allow department managers to attend individual weeks of the Academy. Hone skills specific to your needs in:
• Financial Management • Parts • Service
• Variable Ops I – digital marketing, inventory control, showroom traffic procedures, new- and used-car sales
• Variable Ops II – pay plans; leasing; F&I; new- and used-car sales; hiring, developing and retaining sales staff; expense controls; ROI
Go to to download schedules and applications for all programs or call 800.557.6232 for dates and availability.
In 2013, all NADA University webinars are complimentary MarketINSIGHT webinars. In 30 minutes or less, industry leaders will share insights, trends, and best practices that dealers can put to immediate use.
• April 10, , presented by Ted Kraybill, DeltaTrends.
• April 17, presented by Howard Polirer, AutoTrader.com.
• April 17, , presented by Barbara Roos and Kari Stringfellow, NADA University.
• April 24, , presented by Mary Sheridan, DME Automotive
• May1, , presented by Fran Taylor, Taylor Techniques
• May 8, , presented by Glenn Mercer, GM Automotive, LLC.
• May 15, presented by Alan Ram, Proactive Training Solutions.
• May 22, , presented by Matt Muilenberg, Cobalt.
• May 29, , presented by Sandi Jerome, Sandi Jerome Computer Consulting.
Live MarketINSIGHT webinars are open to all. On-demand webinars are available to NADA and ATD members within NADA University.
For information on presenting a MarketINSIGHT webinar, contact Barbara Roos, Workshops and Webinars Manager, NADA University, [email protected]. For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Erica Rose, Social Media and Website Marketing Specialist, NADA University,[email protected].