As fixed operations becomes a larger portion of dealer revenue, the challenge can become making it worth more than just basic customer service fulfillment. Customers want to have a satisfying experience and don’t want to have their time dragged out by inefficiency.
. Xtime mobile ServiceTab lets advisors greet customers right at their vehicles in the service drive, where conditions are more conducive to face-to-face interaction that builds stronger relationships and trust.
“We’re seeing an 82% appointment show rate since using Xtime to schedule appointments in-shop and on-line,” noted Ross Corey, service manager for Audi St. Paul, Maplewood, MN.
“Our labor hours per RO are up 35%,” said Jeff Bellinger, GM for Brandfon Honda, Branford, CT, “since we started using Xtime’s ServiceTab tablet inspection tool in the drive – and advisors are making more money too.”
Dealers using Xtime’s technology are seeing good results:
• Simplify and organize appointment scheduling: Whether customers book their appointments by viewing Xtime’s online scheduling tool on the dealership’s website or service staff does it from their desks.
• Maximize appointments: Customers using the dealership’s online service menus select recommended and desired services and book their own appointments. Dealer staff and customers are looking at the same real time data.
• Build customer trust and comfort: E-mail and other electronic service notifications keep customers advised of their vehicles’ service needs based on scheduled maintenances, recall notifications or other service reminder or promotion emails.
• Increase service revenue: Xtime ServiceTab helps advisors do more thorough vehicle walkarounds and identify potential upsell opportunities.
• Improves shop utilization: Service managers are reporting gaining greater visibility into appointment scheduling and traffic control with Xtime managing the appointment booking and check-in process.