NAFA’s Fleet Management Seminars are regarded as the best source of fleet education in the business. Taught by some of the brightest minds in the industry, NAFA will be holding its next Fleet Management Seminar (FMS) June 4–6, 2013 at the Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway in Atlanta, GA. The FMS is designed for new fleet professionals with less than 5 years of experience. Online registration closes on Wednesday, May 29.
The seminar includes eight disciplines that comprise successful fleet management:
- Professional Development — Motivating Individuals and Groups, Communicating Effectively and Making Ethical Decisions
- Asset Management — Understanding How Fleet Vehicles are Priced, Selected, Utilized and Remarketed
- Maintenance Management — Determining Maintenance Programs and Staffing Levels and Understanding Basic Vehicle Components
- Vehicle Fuel Management — Understanding Fuel Options and the Systems to Deliver Them
- Fleet Information Management — Understanding IT Terminology, System Implementation, Data Analysis and New Technologies for Fleets
- Financial Management — Making the Lease-Purchase-Reimburse Decision, Understanding LCA and Budgeting for Fleet Replacement (Part I)
- Business Management — Writing Fleet Policies, Evaluating RFPs and Understanding Business Law
- Risk Management — Using Insurance, Driver Training and Crash Analysis to Manage Fleet Risks
Registration for the seminar is $770 for NAFA Members or $870 Non-Members. Included with the registration fee is a special welcome reception where attendees can mingle with colleagues and discuss fleet topics in a relaxed setting.
Get more information and register online.