Let OneCommand Help You with Your Communications Needs
The world without email marketing is over, and if you’re not using this powerful email marketing strategy medium to reach customers and prospects, you are missing out. With 91% of consumers using email at least once a day, you can feel confident your message is making an impression and building top-of-mind awareness for your dealership.
How will you ensure your marketing stands out from the sea of email messages? What can you do to help increase retention rates, generate traffic and revenue, and enhance owner loyalty?
The Importance of Email Marketing
Email, or electronic mail, has been around for decades and although many Americans use it as a way to communicate with friends, family, and co-workers, it is also a great way to reach current customers and potential prospects. What you may not realize though is that email can be a highly effective marketing tool.
Not only is email an unobtrusive marketing technique that consumers are all-on-board with receiving, but it also creates higher click-through rates, conversion rates, and ROI than any other marketing channel. To be specific, marketers are seeing a $40 return on every $1 spent when marketing with email, where as keyword ads are only seeing a $17 return on that same dollar and banner ads are only getting $2 for every $1 spent¹. If you’re not utilizing email marketing, it is time to jump on the bandwagon.
Email produces the highest ROI of any marketing channel, and it is also one of the most cost effective ways to reach customers and prospects to raise brand awareness. To deliver an email today, your cost will only be a couple of cents to a fraction of a cent.
Email Marketing Best Practices:
- You need to have a good email database. The most effective way to obtain email addresses is to simply ask your customers. During every vehicle write-up in your service drive and every vehicle purchase in your showroom, be sure your staff is collecting email addresses.
- Once captured in your DMS, it will be a cinch to pull specific customer lists to ensure your message is targeted to your customers’ specific needs.
- Marketers have found that personalized emails improve click-through rates by 14%, and conversion rates by 10%³. Identifying the needs of your customers and then marketing to them is an essential key when utilizing an email channel.
- Be sure not to over communicate with your customers and prospects, otherwise you become part of the 2.8 billion emails sent every second who find your message getting lost in the marketing noise.
- Next, determine the goals of your email marketing program; do you want to build brand awareness, help with lead or sales to service conversions, build direct sales, increase customer satisfaction, drive traffic to your website, etc.
Once you’ve determined your goals, you’re ready to develop your content. Remember to have compelling and personalized content that not only meets your goals, but also your recipient’s needs, as well. Visit us at today and we’ll help you drive loyalty, revenue and results!