What does all this mean-particularly to Dealer GMs & Social Media Whiz-Kids?
First, What are Facebook’s accomplishment that are bringing all this attention?:
- is winning more believers among ad buyers on Madison Avenue.
- Being driven in part by a big increase in mobile advertising revenue.
- Marketers feel more comfortable with spending money on the social network.
- Facebook service has improved and is more attentive to advertisers now.
- Used to be a little difficult to work with because they were growing so fast
- Facebook didn’t have much presence in mobile advertising a year ago.
- But now Mobile has contributed 41% of Facebook’s ad sales.
- Investors have recovered as Facebook’s ad revenue and shares jumped 30%.
- Facebook has a big audience for the rapidly expanding group of marketers like dealers to put money into mobile.
- Mobile ad spending in the U.S. is expected to jump 75% this year to $7.7 billion.