Find Out What Your Customers Want and Give it To Them
Dealers are always looking for ways to figure out how to demonstrate integrity and the good value of their Service Department. Once you put that kind of information in front of them – before they ever arrive at your service drive – you’ll have a customer for life!
Customers want to know beforehand what services are required for their vehicle, with the respective prices, before they hand you the keys and take off for the waiting room.
The Solution: The CIMA Car Care Menu
- Car Care Menus ensure more service business because customers know beforehand what services are required for their vehicle and respective prices.
- Car Care Menu provides online service menus proactively to your customers based on each customer’s vehicle parameters (e.g. mileage, year, make, model).
- Each vehicle menu is accessed by your customers via your dealerships’ email transmission or on the service drive by your service personnel which includes a brief video explaining the value in your dealership performing these recommendations.
- Each menu and respective pricing is customized to your dealership parameters and when accepted by the customer is automatically included with their service appointment.
The Results: Are Reflected in Industry Testimonials
- “Our industry is in turbulent times and you need CIMA to drive business to your Dealership. It is the greatest tool I have ever seen hit the automotive industry”
Former Chairman & CEO
- ”The CIMA Systems vehicle ready feature is one of their biggest selling tools. It seamlessly alerts our customer by phone, text or email that their vehicle is completed. We no longer have to rely upon the human memory to make that call, and better still, CIMA never calls in sick or is affected by being short staffed”
Parts and Service Director Sunland Ford
- “CIMA Systems is our profit tool, and we use it to maximize every opportunity to get in front of customers to earn their business. It differentiates our dealership from the competition”.
Fixed Operations Director
As Service Department profits gain status in the auto dealership bottom line, smart dealers are looking for the kind of help can provide.