NAFA is proud to announce a fresh, new look to the NAFA store. Long recognized as the leader in fleet management education, products in NAFA’s store are now easier to find, recent releases are highlighted, and there’s a simple web address (store.nafa.org) of its own.
Some of the most popular products available include:
- Lifecycle Cost Analysis — shows fleet managers how to implement the use of analytical financial modeling within their vehicle fleets through a fully narrated learning presentation.
- NAFA’s Emergency Operations Manual — provides step-by step instructions to develop an effective emergency operations or business continuity plan that will help your fleet survive both natural and man-made disasters and emergencies.
- Risk Management Guide — provides fleet managers the tools to identify, quantify and mitigate risk across the fleet and organization on a regular basis.
- Fuel Management Guide — addresses environmental policies and regulations, alternative fuels, and emerging technologies in the context of both in-house and commercial fuel programs for centralized and decentralized fleets.
- Fleet Maintenance Operations Guide — covers the essential maintenance principles of in-house, contracted or outsourced maintenance.
- Just added! Global Fleet Guide — will set a standard of excellence for your dealings within and outside your organization, with customers, suppliers, and drivers.
- Professional Development Guide — provides the tools to enable a fleet manager to excel professionally and demonstrate their value within an organization.
Start shopping at the new NAFA store today!