- Lease pull-ahead programs are now being used by manufacturers & dealers
- Programs seek to get lease drivers to turn leases early & “re-lease” another vehicle
- Being offered to lessees with less than 5 months remaining
- OEMs offered similar early turn-in programs in 2013
- Programs turn inventory, increase brand retention & boost sales
- Swaplease projects 20% increase in pull ahead 2014 options to cycle early
- Lessees continue to change vehicles & makes in mid-term through Swapalease
Note from the Editorial and Publishing Teams at Dealer Digest Daily: This “digestion” or quick summary of one of six carefully selected and related automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you and your dealer team to gain a grasp of what is going on in 60 seconds or less. Please route and tell your dealer management about this news-ready service and subscribe to Dealer Digest Daily (if you haven’t already).