- Working to gather 800,000 signatures to get on CA Ballot in November
- Calls dealer loan interest add-on a “hidden extra charge”
- Seeks to get dealers away from any kind of markup that covers costs
- Wants to prohibit dealer markups & bait and switch or yoyo financing
- No real evidence yet that any of the dealer practices really need fixing
- Getting on the November ballot considered long shot, but taken seriously
Note from the Publisher of Dealer Digest Daily: Here is one of six important and significant news developments that occurred over this past week and the “slow news day” on Martin Luther King Day. You are encouraged to check out this “listing of Need-to- Knows” every workday and route to your team.