- Con¬≠sumers get¬≠ting bar¬≠gain pric¬≠ing on low-end lux¬≠u¬≠ry cars
- Lux¬≠u¬≠ry makes get¬≠ting new buy¬≠ers from mass mar¬≠ket by pric¬≠ing strat¬≠e¬≠gy
- Offer¬≠ing prices less than half of their top pre¬≠mi¬≠um mod¬≠els
- Down-mar¬≠ket shift has been migrat¬≠ed from the Ger¬≠man mar¬≠ket
- VW, Audi, and Mer¬≠cedes are lead¬≠ing this mod¬≠el pric¬≠ing trend
- Prices of lux¬≠u¬≠ry cars are com¬≠ing down in a fight for mar¬≠ket share
Note from the Pub¬≠lish¬≠ing-Edi¬≠to¬≠r¬≠i¬≠al team at Auto¬≠mo¬≠tive Infor¬≠ma¬≠tion Net¬≠work: This aggre¬≠ga¬≠tion and diges¬≠tion of six care¬≠ful¬≠ly select¬≠ed auto¬≠mo¬≠tive indus¬≠try news devel¬≠op¬≠ments is intend¬≠ed to enable you to scan and cap¬≠ture these six reports in 60 sec¬≠onds or less. Please route to your deal¬≠er man¬≠age¬≠ment team.