- Consumers getting bargain pricing on low-end luxury cars
- Luxury makes getting new buyers from mass market by pricing strategy
- Offering prices less than half of their top premium models
- Down-market shift has been migrated from the German market
- VW, Audi, and Mercedes are leading this model pricing trend
- Prices of luxury cars are coming down in a fight for market share
Note from the Publishing-Editorial team at Automotive Information Network: This aggregation and digestion of six carefully selected automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you to scan and capture these six reports in 60 seconds or less. Please route to your dealer management team.