- GM goes for smaller truck, Ford for lighter aluminum F-150 body
- All OEMs focused on fuel efficiency to improve average mpg
- GM seeks to regain mid-sized truck market supremacy
- Government requires 54.5 mpg performance by 2025
- Carmaker responding to fuel standard with enthusiasm
- Toyota is also concentrating on mpg with new tech in concept cars
Note from the Editorial and Publishing Teams at Dealer Digest Daily: This “digestion” or quick summary of one of six carefully selected and related automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you and your dealer team to gain a grasp of what is going on in 60 seconds or less. Please route and tell your dealer management about this news-ready service, and subscribe to Dealer Digest Daily (if you haven’t already).