- Taking on the bigger luxury brands after 3 years of successful growth
- Record 2013 sales of 425,006 & building factories to meet 2014 projections’
- Investing $1B in joint venture with Chery Automotive in China
- Want to be regarded as a “serious competitor” to the big luxury brands
- JLR expects dealer to spend $1B to strengthen sales & service
- Will be advertising at the Super Bowl, poking fun at German rivals
Note from the Publisher of Dealer Digest Daily: Here is one of six important and significant news developments that occurred over this past week and the “slow news day” on Martin Luther King Day. You are encouraged to check out this “listing of Need-to- Knows” every workday and route to your team.