- Slim line seats are loved by airlines but not passengers
- Airlines are installing 17” seats to get more people on board
- Half of surveyed travelers did not know what seat they sat in
- 83% said the slim seats were less comfortable
- Airlines actually suggested seats become more comfortable in time
- Some say just another way for airlines to make travel less fun
Note from the Editorial and Publishing Teams at Dealer Digest Daily: This “digestion” or quick summary of one of six carefully selected and related automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you and your dealer team to gain a grasp of what is going on in 60 seconds or less. Please route and tell your dealer management about this news-ready service, and (if you haven’t already).