- Square’s mobile payment service has major customer service issues
- Merchants and dealers can accept credit cards via smart phone
- But Calls and Emails are going unanswered
- Square seems to be more about self-service than customer service
- Innovative products frequently find delivery of service to be an issue
- Square prepping for an IPO, so is keeping costs down
- Mobile payment processing is going increase at dealerships
Note from the Editorial and Publishing Teams at Dealer Digest Daily: This “digestion” or quick summary of one of six carefully selected and related automotive industry news developments is intended to enable you and your dealer team to gain a grasp of what is going on in 60 seconds or less. Please route and tell your dealer management about this news-ready service, and subscribe to Dealer Digest Daily (if you haven’t already).