Major dealers are finding out that the best place to find a used car is in the service lane.
Find the hot cars owned by customers, invite them to come in for service, then Bingo.
- Customers come in for service– their car gets appraised & an offer is made
- The ever successful Paragon Honda buys 100 cars per month like this
- Paragon’s Service Department has become a used car factory
- Acquiring vehicles from customers is cost effective
- Start by searching the database of customers in your dealership for specific cars you need
- Then offer customers service discounts to get ‘em in the dealership