Mike Jackson says acquisition could add $1B to $2B to AutoNation’s revenue in 2014.
He said he’s no setting a target, but just looking for deals that meet pricing criteria.
- AutoNation is definitely looking for more dealerships
- Jackson acknowledges that AutoNation may buy no deals
- Company had 31% gain in 4th Quarter 2013
- Bought Honda and Hyundai stores in Chicago in 4th Q
- Purchased total of 12 dealerships in last year & one half
- Sitting a whopping $974M in Cash and credit
- Concerned about overpaying for dealerships