The free, patent-pending app OnceOVR (Online Vehicle Remarketing) allows users to instantly capture critical data value points in the field, allowing users to gather more accurate, legible and timely information about an asset’s real-time condition for complete fleet visibility nationwide. OnceOVR runs independently and places no demand on a fleet manager’s existing IT structure or personnel resources. The app also eliminates the need for third-party inspection services, thereby reducing driver downtime and associated costs while streamlining efficiencies. Data captured via OnceOVR is immediately uploaded onto FLD’s secure WebAccess fleet remarketing system, accessible via any Web browser.
In addition to inventory management and fleet audit functionality, OnceOVR allows user to:
- Receive fair-market-value assessments on their vehicles at any point in time
- Determine if vehicles should be redeployed
- Monitor how well drivers are maintaining their vehicles
- Obtain instant pre- and post-trip inspection reports when transporting vehicles
- Track the marketing and branding of vehicles, thus ensuring consistency across the fleet
OnceOVR will be exhibited at FLD’s booth #5484 at the upcoming NTEA Work Truck Show from March 5–7, where attendees will be able to register to win a Google Nexus 7 tablet and a free 60-day trial of the app’s condition reporting and inventory roundup. The app will also be on display in the Work Truck Show’s New Product Media Guide.
To view a demonstration video or screen shots of the OnceOVR app, visit www.fldinc.com/ntea. For more information about FLD, visit www.fldinc.com.