If you own, fantasize about owning, or you sell sports cars in your dealership, you’ve got to spend some time digging into this research study.
You watch movies with speeding sport cars on city streets, but what cities are truly the best for driving sports cars?
Where and Why to Own a Sports Car:
- Challenging to know “where conditions are best for your car & budget
- NerdWallet put together a list of the top 10 cities for sports cars
- Study took into account probability of speeding tickets & accidents
- Particularly the cost of insurance and gas — & getting tickets
- Car insurance estimates are based on 34-year-old movie star & his car
- Three factors: maintenance, how many cops in town, and whether or not you’re accident-prone
- Omaha, Raleigh, and Tucson took the top three spots, while D.C. came in dead last