Carfax has launched another online car shopping tool with a creative Carfax ad campaign.
New ads unveil Carfax Used Car Listings designed to help find the right used car with the right history.
What this New Tool for Consumers does for dealers:
- Essentially, Carfax is helping the consumer to zero in on a car in dealer inventory
- Now used car shoppers can use that same history information to find cars with no accidents reported
- Consumers can start their searching for used cars using vehicle history at Carfax.com
- The Car Fox is back and is featured as the spokesperson in the ads with more to come
- New ad campaign highlights VHS\ information for used car shoppers
- Y&R created the ads and visual effects came from Academy Award Winner, Framework
- The first ads are part of ‘Show me the Carfax’ campaign begin airing in early April
- Ads are on & the
Scott Fredericks, VP Carfax puts this innovation into perspective:
“Our new used car listings make finding the right car with the history that’s right for you.
Online car shoppers get lost in a maze of websites, banner ads and lead forms, Our new used car listings make finding the right car with the history that’s right for you easier. Shoppers can quickly narrow their search and connect with a local dealer.”
Connect with Carfax on , , and Twitter , read their and , and watch on .
Friend Car Fox on and follow him on Twitter .
Download the ‘Carfax Reports’ mobile app from the App StoreSM and Google PlaySM.