Telematics for Fleet Management USA has evolved to ‘ ′ – November 20–21, 2014 — Westin Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia
As the American fleet telematics market matures, this new-look event will address:
- Investment Proposition: Explore how government, local authorities and private equity are investing in connected fleets to generate future growth and to improve traffic and transport.
- The Future of Connected Fleets: V2X today. Piloted tomorrow. Autonomous…? Embrace intelligent mobility, because the question is no longer if, but when!
- Evolving role of the automaker: Understand how automaker and equipment OEMs are developing new platforms and partnerships to offer the best-in-class services to fleet managers.
What to expect at Connected Fleet USA 2014:
- Up to the minute speaker line-up with 30+ handpicked industry experts to deliver unbeatable insights.
- Brand new sessions for 2014 reflecting the growth, progress and evolution of the telematics industry over the last 12 months.
- Key knowledge on business models, consumer relation strategies and technology developments that will help you prepare for the year ahead, and capitalize on the telematics market activity.
Take a look at the to see the top-level speakers and crucial topics at Connected Fleets USA 2014